Owen.....I sent you a birthday card and a gift is on the way! I remember when you were born and what a sweet baby you were. And of course, I remember when you were little and you said, "That dog is a NUT"!!!
Can't believe you're almost 8! I always knew you had a great sense of humor...when you were a little baby in your high chair, Ford and I were looking high and low for the last puzzle piece to a puzzle we were working on. You had hidden it and all of a sudden you had this huge grin on your face as you lifted it up in the air in great triumph!
And your birthday is on Thanksgiving Day, Owen. That's pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteOwen.....I sent you a birthday card and a gift is on the way! I remember when you were born and what a sweet baby you were. And of course, I remember when you were little and you said, "That dog is a NUT"!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you're almost 8! I always knew you had a great sense of humor...when you were a little baby in your high chair, Ford and I were looking high and low for the last puzzle piece to a puzzle we were working on. You had hidden it and all of a sudden you had this huge grin on your face as you lifted it up in the air in great triumph!
ReplyDeleteOwen,
ReplyDeleteI know you've already celebrated your birthdays! What's the latest news?!
I love the Christmas card your mom sent out!!