hi!
I invited some people for you. Hope you get some followers!
I will definitely be a follower!
I'm onboard the Owen train. Peep! Peep!
Dad's "peep, peep" reminds me of the little Owen who used to drive toy trains up and down my arm while I tried to work : )
Hi again, Owen! I will keep checking your blog again!
Hi Owen.....you are good hitter in that video your Mom sent us! Are you playing baseball this year?
Owen,Nice hits!!Love, POP
I invited some people for you. Hope you get some followers!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm onboard the Owen train. Peep! Peep!
ReplyDeleteDad's "peep, peep" reminds me of the little Owen who used to drive toy trains up and down my arm while I tried to work : )
ReplyDeleteHi again, Owen! I will keep checking your blog again!
ReplyDeleteHi Owen.....you are good hitter in that video your Mom sent us! Are you playing baseball this year?
ReplyDeleteOwen,
ReplyDeleteNice hits!!
Love, POP